Friday, June 6, 2008

Diaper No More

Few months back, we potty trained the little angel in the house and was successful. But she still wore one diaper in the afternoon during nappy time and one during night time. I also let her wear one when we go out, like in the park, church, grocery, mall etc.

Lately, she complained by saying "ouch.. ouch... pampers...", while holding her diaper. I double checked it and it was fine--not too tight. Then Saturday, when we were in the grocery store, she said "mommy wee-wee please...". I told her that it was okay because she had her diapers on. But she kept telling me the same thing, but I insisted back. I love to accompany her to the comfort room, but we were already inside the grocery store. Then came Saturday evening, she wore her usual diapers only to find out that it was dry the next morning. No sign of pee. It came to me that we try to completely remove the diaper from her daily cycle.

Now, she's not wearing one anymore even at night time. She would always advise us when she needs to go. The hubby told me that last night, the little angel woke him up at 3 in the morning because she wants to pee. Good girl. At 2 years and 5 months old, she doesn't need diapers anymore.

We are so proud of her... and she is too.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:27 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +