Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank you!

The helper woke me up the other day because she said the mailman outside was asking for my ID. There was this mail from the US and they need verification. I was still groggy when I got outside. I stared at the big white envelope and tried to think if I ordered anything from Internet because the sender's address was not familiar. What the heck. I opened it anyway....

I smiled when I saw the card inside! I quickly grabbed my camera because I want to document it.

Thank you very much LITZIE for this birthday gift!


















~ White envelope with an unfamiliar address; and what a surprise! ~




















~ I really liked the pink ribbon; and there's a thoughtful message. ~




















~ A birthday message; Opening the gift... wow! ~


~ Thank you very much for this cute pink girly bag! ~

I'm really surprised! Because we thought we lost this on the mail because my birthday was last February and the gift arrived 3 months later. Better late then never right. This is my third hand bag for the year and I'm so loving it! I has a divider inside that lets me put a feeding bottle for the little angel; enough space to put my wallet, tissue and loose power and a handy small pouch for the coins that's attached to the bag for easy access. Goody!

All I can say now is... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Litzie! mwah!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:27 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +