Friday, August 8, 2008

It's snack time!

Tagged by Dez and Yennygirl. It's snack time! And it's our favorite time of the day. These are a couple things that we need to include in our grocery list. I know it's a lot but we just love snack time here.

{START}
I want all mommies to share their kid’s favorite snacks.When you are done with the tag link me up here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.

1. I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories 3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place 6. Iam Dzoi 7. 8. Suburban Sass 9. To the Moon and Back 10. Raising Sandy 11. Mommy Talks 12. Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps 13. All Kinds of Me Stuff 14.The Salad Caper 15. Winding Creek Circle 16. InkBabyStudios 17 Woman Style 18. Scribbles of My Life 19. In This Game of Life 20. The Shopaholic In Me 21. In Depth 22. My Online World 23.My Life in this Wonderful World 24. Welcome To My World 25. Your Blog

My Little Angel loves:
~ Popcorn, potato chips, Stick-O, Donut, Spagetti, Pancit Canton, Pancakes, Waffles, Picnic potato strings, Pretzels, Jelleyace, Yakult, Magnolia yogurt drink (Strawberry) , Bear brand yogurt drink (Apple) , Chamyto (Strawberry), French fries, Sky flakes (she loves this!), Oreo, Lemon square cheese cakes, Honey stars cereal, Koko krunch cereal, Cocoa frosted cereal. ~

(Credits: Doodled snacks by Kate Hadfield)

These are always part of our grocery lists must haves. Oh Kids...
{End Copy Here}

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:59 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +