Thursday, August 7, 2008

medical PDA software

Speaking of the little angel, she has fever when I came in this morning and it's hard for me to look at her like that. Since the hubby already left for work, I had no choice but to stay at home and watch her At times like this, I wish medical PDA software is already available here in the country. So we could contact and get in touch with our doctors immediately. We could easily get contact with our family doctors in the comfort of our home. If the little kiddo's fever persist, we might go to the doctor tomorrow. This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:50 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +