Sunday, August 3, 2008

My little angel's favorite toy

Tag from Litzie. Thanks sis!

{START COPY}

Here are the rules:

Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy. This will make a good moment when your baby grows up! Lastly, don’t forget to add the link to your website’s at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!

Amelie’s mom, RD and CN’s mom, savenathan, Great People Make us feel we can become great, Everything That has Breathe Praise The Lord, Surviving deployment, Simple Life, Simply Me, Asawa’s Love Book, Pinaymama’s Diary, Just Life…, A Mother’s Journal, Dion’s Mom(Jona), PinayWAHM, Loyna’s Life’s Endless Possibillities, Can of Thoughts, Designs By Vhiel, Anything and Everything in Between, D’ Cooking Mudra, My Life in This Wonderful World, My Precious, Just Me.. Eds, My Colorful World, Spin180 | Wisdom City | MY Happy Place | IamDzoi | ClikTrik |I Love the Thirties | My New Home | All Things Me | Because Life Is Fun | Mommy Talks | Walk on Red | When Mom Speaks | Buhay Misis | Kathycot | Kathycot Cooks | Tailgater Network | All Merging in the Path of My Life | My BIG Picture | Welcome To My World | YOUR BLOGS HERE

{END COPY}

Little angel's favorite toy is not actually a toy but a dvd movie. Since she's crazy on watching movies nowadays, I bought several Disney dvds for her to watch and she loved it. But the most watched movie of all is 'The Little Mermaid'. She's crazy about it. She can name the characters, tell you her favorite scenes and she even laughs when the seagull talks about the 'dinggle hopper' to Ariel LOL.

~ "Mommy, watch little mermaid please?..." ~

Tagging.. Winnie, kRisTiNe, Dez, Rocks, Kathycot, A Fil-Am Journey, N!ce and Yennygirl.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:25 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +