Friday, August 1, 2008

TGIF

It was raining... it was traffic.. and because of that I was 28 minutes late! Talk about going to the office first day of the month. When I looked at my watch at 8pm and I was still in Muñoz, I literally saw my perfect attendance allowance fly away Tsk. But it was clearly my fault. I should have left the house earlier than usual. Rain + Friday = Traffic. It's still a mystery to me why it's so traffic every Friday (especially with rain--expect the worse). Maybe every body's using their cars every Friday? I dunno but it's weird. Anyway, I don't want to dwell on it more since it's already finished.

Here's a reason to be Thankful though.

The two house help left Thursday morning and their replacement arrived the same day. She's our house help to the rescue. Good thing about it is that, she's the sister of my mom's house help that's why the little angel knows her already. She manages to finish all the chores before lunch time and is able to attend the little angel's needs too. I hope she'll stay with us in a year or two.

I also bought two additional Disney movie to add up to our collection. I'm so fed up with Little Mermaid and Toy Story, but the little angel loves it! And late this afternoon we watched one of her new movie, A bug's life. Yeah, we've watched it twice already! Tomorrow's going to be Lilo and Stitch.

My sister called early this evening and told me that she'll be buying the dslr cam that I recommended. Am still yet to confirm if she already got it or not but oh my... everybody seem to have one nowadays waaaahhh! Now I'm beginning to think to getting one myself.... No! No! No! Erase! Erase! It's too expensive. Hiram muna! hahaha LOL.

Enjoy your weekend!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:05 PM

Read or Post a Comment

happy weekend to you too sis!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:18 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +