Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eraserheads reunion

Yes, it’s confirmed: The Eraserheads are reuniting after many years of being apart, not for good but only for one show slated for Aug. 30 at the CCP Open Grounds.

According to the STAR source, all the original members (photo) are performing — Ely Buendia, Buddy Zabala, Marcus Adoro and Raimund Marasigan.

This piece of good news should make the Eraserheads fans very happy.

Said to be the ‘greatest Pinoy band,’ the Eraserheads will sing all their hit songs, including Alapaap, Toyang and Ang Huling El Bimbo.

So much water, so to speak, has flowed under the bridge since the band broke up years ago.

See full story at Philstar.

Tickets are free, we'll just have to register to this website and they'll email the ticket. I registered but they haven't got back to me yet so I'm not sure if it's really true. I kinda miss these guys. Memories of my so-called 'good old days' flashed before my eyes after hearing and watching their music videos. "Pare ko" was the ever first song I played in the guitar.

Videos below were I think were the most popular and played in the radio.


~ With a Smile By the Eraserheads. ~


~ Huling El Bimbo By the Eraserheads. ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:37 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +