Friday, July 25, 2008

What I love about being pregnant

This is a long ever due tag from kathycot. I was able to dig into some pictures from the desktop computer. Finally!

What I love about being Pregnant...
~ 2 months pregnant with my sisters. ~

~ With the hubby @ 5 months. ~

~ Moi @ 7 months... ~

~ Christmas party with my Band-mates @ 8 months. ~

~ Baby shower after Christmas... ~

~ Who says I can't have some fun? @ New Year's eve! ~

Rule:
1. Copy from ::Start:: through ::End::.
2. Add your blog to the list.
3. Tag your friends. You don’t need to be tagged in order to join. Feel free to join the fun.
4. Don’t forget to let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE so I can add you to the Pretty Momma LIST.
5. Come back regularly to update your master list! You never know? This might help improve your ranking!

Pretty Preggy Momma’s:
1.Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 2.Me,Myself+2 3.Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 4. Momiespace 5.Because Life Is Fun 6.Bits and Pieces 7.The Shopaholic in Me 8.When Silence Speaks 9.Everything About Deye 10. Etc Atbp 11.VanityKit 12.MindBubbles 13.Stripe&Yellow 14.Something Purple 15.Em’s Detour 16.Living the Healthy Life 17.Juls Random Thoughts 18.Thea is bloggerhappy 19.Thea is berry scrappy too 20.BigMoneyList 21. Me and Mine 22. Creative in Me 23. Little Peanut 24. Pea in a Pod 25. Sugar Magnolias 26.kathycot 27. buhaymisis 28. whenmomspeaks 29. Welcome To My World 30. Just Lizzen 31. YOU BLOG(s)

Tagging.. Winnie and kRisTiNe.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:10 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +