Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tags

1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single?
~ Grow old with my family.

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
~ Blogging.

3. What were you doing in last 30 minutes?
~ Working.

4. What was something that happened to you in 1998?
~ Studying.

5. If you were stranded on an island with the person you hated and without food what would you do?
~ I guess, I'd learn to deal with that person.

6. When someone catches your eye,do you try to make an eye contact or avoid it?
~ I avoid it.

7. What color is your comb?
~ Red.

8.What was the last thing you bought?
~ Nail cutter.

9. How do u know when you're in love?
~ Can't explain it. I just know.

10. Have you been to China?
~ No.

11. Where do you keep your money?
~ Bank.

12. Do you wish you were back together with any of your exes?
~ No way.

13. Do you like peanut butter?
~ Yes especially with Strawberry jelly.

14. Have you been to UK?
~ I wish.

15. Dream country?
~ Canada. Europe.

16. The thing you love about relationships?
~ Someone being there for you.

17. The thing you love about being single?
~ I miss the gimmicks, staying up late with friends.

18. Would you give up a dream for someone you loved?
~ Yes. I already did.

19. Do you wanna cut your hair?
~ Nope. I like my hair long.

20. Are you over the age of 25?
~ Yep.

21. Do you talk a lot?
~ Yep.

25. Favorite ice cream?
~ Rocky road. But I ate strawberry cheesecake this afternoon... it's yummy too!

26. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time?
~ Yes.

27. Are you typically a jealous person?
~ Yep.

28. Is there such thing as perfect relationship?
~ Nope.

32. Do you chew on your straws?
~ Nope.

33. Do you have curly hair?
~ Nope.

35. The kind of person you’re first attracted to?
~ has sense of humor.

37. What is something you say a lot?
~ Ano ba yan.

40. Do you have to work tomorrow?
~ Yep.

41. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
~ The Little Angel.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:10 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +