Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF!

TGIF again! And it's my fifth time to go to the gym the day. I'm sweating too much now compared last week. My friend said, it's because my metabolism is gradually changing now. The sports bra I got from the MIL was very very useful. And yeah, I have a new friend... It's my gym bag. I was suppose to get the Jansport-thingy that I was bragging about but it's too pricey. And the one I like was about Php 1,9xx (no way!) and it's not durable because it's thin and doesn't even have back support. We stroll at the mall and found SANDUGO--makers of mountaineering equipment so we know it's durable (yeah my sandals is Sandugo). It also has lifetime warranty even without the receipt. This bag is so spacious, I can put my clean clothes and the dirty ones, including the bath towel. I loved it. It's my new best friend hehehe And it's only Php 849. Aw! Let's patronize Filipino products! hehehe.

~ Gym-mie bag ~

If also our last day in the project (office). The client was pleased because the project was a successful. We pray for more projects like this hehehe.

Hmmm... so what's in store for the weekend? We might stay at my parent's house and we have a kiddie party to attend to on Sunday. I'm excited! Happy TGIF!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:05 AM

Read or Post a Comment

ei there.. check out my new blog..

http://www.inthespiritofdance.com

thanks..

Posted by Blogger Princess Vien @ 7:48 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +