Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bubba Gump

Yesterday was the birthday of SIL's Husband. The little angel and I already went to their house in the morning to spend time with them and had dinner out @ Bubba Gump with the rest of the family. We left their house @ 5:30pm and we've met the FIL and the hubby in Trinoma at 6:00PM. It was our first to eat there and so here's our menu.

~ Bubba Gump - Shrimps! ~

We've tried their shrimp popcorn for the appetizer. The presentation was good and the fried shrimp were great. Is includes two type of dips--tomato catsup and thousand island. But the little angel only ate the popcorn and not the shrimps. I was not able to take a picture of the other appetizer dish though, but it was like shrimps sauteed with garlic and spicy sauce. It was spicy!

~ Shrimp popcorn! ~

Drinks. They have a variety of drinks to choose from. My drink was recommend by the SIL. Speckled Lemonade. Well, it's lemonade with strawberries. It tastes good though. Perfect drink to gulp down those shrimps.

~ Speckled Lemonade. ~

Okay, so here's the main dish. Unfortunately, I can't give the exact name of this dish because I was not the one who ordered it hahaha. But by the looks of it--it has spare ribs, chicken in barbecue sauce, corn, fries and coleslaw. I love the ribs and the coleslaw was good.

~ Full meal. ~

Okay, this one is my favorite. It's a variety of fried shrimps, small lobster, fish fillet and fries served in a pail. It was served with 2 dips--melted butter and tomato ketsup with chop garlic and again, coleslaw and a plate of rice.

~ More shrimps please! ~

The last dish was, of course shrimp again, but it was cooked in a semi-sweet sauce with coleslaw. It had a different twist to it that's worth trying. This is perfect with rice.

~ Shrimps with a twist. ~

The perfect way to end a scrumptious meal was this delicious desert. MUD PIE. We thought it was just plain cake but we were wrong. It's ICE CREAM CAKE! It's frozen solid as it is. It's not that sweet so it's perfect. The little angel enjoyed this dish. Who wouldn't right?

~ It's ice cream cake! ~

I told myself that I should drink tea when I get home, hit the gym and double the work-out hahaha. And here's my picture with the little angel, trying to imitate my "Korean peace sign" pose. Look at her fingers LOL!

~ Our "Korean peace sign" pose ~

But it didn't end there! Yeah we went to Starbucks too and had coffee. It's tall chocolate cream chips for me and the little angel. Sugar rush!

~ I love chocolate! ~

We finished at 8pm and yeah, it's time for me to go to the office. That ends our day and it was perfect. Sino kaya susunod na mag be-birthday? uhmmmm.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:22 AM

Read or Post a Comment

*punas laway*

mukhang masarap ung shrimp popcorn at ung ice cream cake ah...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:19 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +