Thursday, July 10, 2008

GETTING TO KNOW YOU Q's

Snag a tag again from Litzie.

1. Name: Lisette DLS
2. Spouse’s name: John Paul DLS
2a. What you call your spouse when you’re mad: Daddy.
3. Child’ s name and age: Lanna Jessie, 2 years and 5 months old.
3a. Pet’s names and breed/s: Brownie and Tagpi. I dunno the breed.
4. Wedding date/s: January 2, 2006
4a. Your relation to the Best Man at your wedding: Brother-In-Law.
4b. Your wedding souvenir: Wine and shot glass.
5. Your birthday: February 23.
5a. How many hours your mom was in labor with you: Hmmm.. I dunno.
6. Spouse’s birthday: September 25.
6a. What you guys did for his/her last birthday: Eat out.
7. Address / General location: Marilao Bulacan.
8. Your job / company / line of work: Technical Support Professional. Call Center. Managed circuits and devices.
9. Your spouse’s job / company / line of work: Parts Custodian. Honda.
10. Your school course : BSCS
11. Your spouse’s school course : BCCS
12. Your interests: Watching movies, travel, eating, trying out new restos, blogging, chatting, surfing the net.
13. Business: (if you have) Does blogging counts?
14. What part of the Philippines/ world are you from? Manila.
15. What part of the Philippines/ world is your spouse from? Bulacan.
16. Last celebrity you saw in person: Hmmm... I can't remember. Memory gap?
17. The number of SMs (as in, Shoe Marts) you’ve been to: SM North, Megamall, MOA, Centerpoint, Cebu.
18. Social networking or blogging chuva you’re part of: Blogger, Friendster, Multiply.
18a. Your IDs on those sites, if you want NaWies to find/add you: Just leave me message here.
19. Kapamilya o Kapuso? Hmm..I don't watch TV that much.
20. Complete the sentence: One time I got drunk…? It was not one time. hehehe!

It's also a fact a that I wear eye glasses. After I gave birth, my eye sight became blurry that focusing on an object became uneasy. I was not aware that I need glasses until I went to a local eye doctor. They advise me to wear one for my convenience. But the store does not have stylish frames that's why I went online to check the latest ones. I discovered Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni on the Internet. I did not know that they were famous until Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Good thing about it is that they are affordable. Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. Now that's a great deal.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:40 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +