Saturday, July 5, 2008

Items for the lappy

Ever since I saw my sister's lappy vacuum cleaner, I thought I would buy my lappy one too. So few days ago, I went to cdr-king here in SM Marilao to purchase the said vacuum. They would only allow to test the item after paying, which I think is unfair. Anyway, so I paid for it and when I saw the item in operation, I was disappointed. The technician said, it's designed to only suck light dust that's why it's not that powerful. He suggested that I would take it home and try it.

~ Do not buy the usb vacuum. It's not worth your money. ~

I also bought this keyboard protector. I got the flat one because I do not see the model # of my lappy in their keyboard protector options. This one is much cheaper compared with the model # and it'll do for the mean time.

~ Universal keyboard protector ~

So there I did tried the vacuum at home but to my dismay... it did not work like I expected. So I wrapped it up and decided to take it back and exchange it with another item.

So I went back to cdr king the next day and had the item exchange for the different one.

Since I don't have a desired item in mind, I chose the wrist rest instead and blank dvds so I could get enough for what I paid for.

~ I like the Bead wrist rest more.. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:48 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +