Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

The FIL arrived yesterday from Baguio. It's so nice to see strawberries in the fridge again. And the little angel loved the ube and choco flakes.

Our weekend is pretty much booked again. SIL is expected to visit us in Bulacan with her hubby. Then we'll go to my HS friend's birthday at dinner time. I hope it doesn't rain though. And then Sunday, we'll go to a kiddie party @ Burger King. It will be a blast I'm sure. I hope I can to go the mall for a quick grocery time and I still need to buy a birthday gift.

The little angel is growing fast. She's talkative and likes to play and watch kiddie stuff on TV. She loves Hi5 more because she dances along with them now. She can name all the Disney movies that we have and asks politely what she wants to watch. Then after the movie, she would tell me what happen. And sometimes she would tell me stories on what happened when we went to Dwyn's birthday party, or when we went to mall, or when we watched Kung Fu Panda in the movie theatre and more. She's a certified talker. She loves to sing too. She sings songs (with her own tune) with the lyrics I can't understand. She can sing the Happy Birthday song and a part of the Umbrella song by Rhiana. She loves books and animals too. She would also answer yes, if I ask her if she wants to go to school. Kids these days are very aggressive and yet they remain cute and lovable.

TGIF!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:10 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I miss the tupig from pangasinan. I used to buy them while we were on the road going back and fort to baguio.

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:42 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +