Monday, June 23, 2008

Featured bloggers

I did my rounds this morning and look what I found.. two of my friends were featured as blogger of the day. Saya!

I've know these girls since I was in high-school and it's so nice that after all these years, we still get to update each other.

Michellie was my friend back in high school but we don't go in the same school. I met her from a friend and that started the spark of a friendship until now. We were band mates too in a all-girl band back then.

~ Michellie ~ Wanna know me Better ~

Kristine was my batch mate in SJC. I think we also went in the same school service one time. I always see her as a shy type but I usually her from boys that she's simple and pretty. Well, she really is. Swerte ni Gerry. =)

~ kRisTiNe ~ All In My Head ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:00 AM

Read or Post a Comment

ngakk!!! wala kong kamalay malay hindi ko nga alam yan eh ha ha ha ha? pano nangyari yan? ha ha ha uli. Puro pagkain lang nga nasa blog ko ha ha ha. thanks sis

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:28 AM #
 

Shy na tuloy ako... hehehe. Thanks, Liz. Yes, naging magka-service tayo, but lagi ka nakaupo sa harapan eh. And I seem to remember this guy always talking about you ;).

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 3:56 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +