Tuesday, June 24, 2008

life insurance

As a mother of a growing and very active toddler, I can't help but worry about her future. As my sister always say, I worry too much. She's right. I tend to worry too much that I need to calm down and make actions instead. As we all know, the best way for our family nowadays is life insurance. Insurance is not for the people who will pass away (knock on wood) but for people who will be left behind.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:45 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Good post. I believe everybody should have some kind of insurance. And you are not limited by money - you can buy term life for few bucks monthly - for less than you pay for few beers... If you want to compare prices with us, check our site term life quote Canada. I think situation in USA and Canada is almost the same...
Best wishes!
Lorne

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:58 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +