Friday, July 4, 2008

TGIF

Just arrived from my date with the super friends. We watched HANCOCK and had dinner at Sbharro. It was a lot of fun. How I wish we could do this more often because it releases the stress and frustration. Anyway, tomorrow's gonna be me and the little angel only because the house help will take the day off. I plan to go the nearest mall so we have "our" time together. I'm excited. I have more stories and pictures to post so stay tuned. For now... TGIF!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +