Saturday, June 28, 2008

2 STEPS FORWARD, 2 STEPS BACK...

I can't remember is I grabbed this tag or Litzie tagged me. Oh well... =)

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
~ Working already.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
~ Catch up with tags/memes on my blog.
~ Learn to edit photos.
~ Fix the desktop computer.
~ Arrange/move and create backup files.
~ Schedule dinner with super friends (Malen, Amy and Ruthie)

3. Snacks I enjoy:
~ We love snacks! First on the list is POPCORN. All time favorite snack. Second is Pretzels and then potato chips and cereals.

4. Places where I lived:
~ Novaliches and Marilao Bulacan.

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
~ Save money.
~ Invest.
~ Manage a business.
~ Get a house/car for my family.
~ Travel the world.
~ Participate in charities.

6. People I want to know more about:
~ Friends.

I'm tagging... Winnie, Malen, Ruthie, Amy, kRisTiNe, Michellie.

Home updates. I've doing a lot of thinking about our house. I got the idea of getting new curtains since the curtains that we have are a couple of years old and are out of style already. Maybe I could drop by at the nearest mall and check out the latest designs. And while I'm at it, I check could the indoor lighting as well.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:10 AM

Read or Post a Comment

teka, ako ba ung Amy dito?
hehehe

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:32 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +