Thursday, July 10, 2008

Without prescription

Me and my best friend who is residing in the US, talked about loosing weight sometimes. We cannot deny that we gained a lot of pounds after our pregnancy. Sometimes we wished that our pre-pregnancy body would just go back instantly. I suggested to her that in here, we use diet pills. But in the US, diet pills are prescription medicines, and not like here that we can buy it directly from the drug store. And then I found Phentermine without a prescription. I know she will thrilled with this news.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:51 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +