Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF!

Grabbed this from aiMzster. I wish I could edit my photo just like what she did on hers, but unfortunately, I don't how hahaha. And I still haven't PS on the lappy. tsk. Anyway, I think this photo on the right will do, for now. So here's some 50 things about Lizzz.

What color is your toothbrush? ~ White with blue strips
What was something that happened to you in 1998? ~ Still studying.
What color is your comb? ~ Red.

Name one person that made you smile today? ~ The little angel.
What were you doing 45 minutes ago? ~ Blogging.
What is your favorite candy bar? ~ Butterfinger.
Have you ever been to a strip club? ~ I wish.
What is the last thing you said aloud? ~ "Bwahahahahaha!"
What is the best ice cream flavor? ~ Rocky road.
What was the last thing you had to drink? ~ Water
What are you wearing right now? ~ Liz Claiborne black and white-V neck shirt and jeans.
What was the last thing you ate? ~ Mongo bread from a local bakery.
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? ~ Uhmm... nope. Maybe next week hehe.
When was the last time you ran? ~ Yesterday afternoon at the gym.
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? ~ Plain and cheese. Sour cream at Taters is also good.
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on friendster? ~ Uhm... friendster? I can't remember.
Do you take vitamins daily? ~ Calcium
Do you go to church every Sunday? ~ Yep.
Do you have a tan? ~ I still have the halter tan line from our last beach getaway.
Do you like Chinese food better than pizza? ~ NOoo! Pizza forever!
Do you drink your soda with a straw? ~ Yep.
What did your last text message say? ~ I can't remember.
Are you some one's best friend? ~ Yep.
What are you doing tomorrow? ~ Go to Cavite at my sister's place. Swimming time for the kids.
Where is your dad? ~ At home sleeping.
Look to your left, what do you see? ~ Avaya call master.
What color is your watch? ~ I don't have a watch.
What do you think of when you think of Australia? ~ Kangaroo.
Do you use chap stick? ~ I use Victoria Secret lip gloss.
What is your birthstone color? ~ Purple.
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? ~ We enjoy dine in.
What's your favorite number? ~ 4, 8
Do you have a dog? ~ It's the house dog. Brownie and Tagpi. Askal.
Last guy you talked on the phone with? ~ The hubby.
Last girl you talked on the phone with? ~ My mom.
Have you met anyone famous? ~ Yep.
Any plans today? ~ Sleep when I get home and gym time this afternoon.
Ever go to college? ~ Finished.
Do you dye your hair? ~ I used to dye it in RED when I was in college.
Last song listened to? ~ Songs by Guano Apes.
Can you say the alphabet backwards? ~ Oh no. Can you?
Do you have a maid service clean your house? ~ Yep, because I work a 9-hour shift plus travel time... and gym time.
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? ~ Addidas running shoes and high-cut boots from UKay.
Are you jealous of anyone? ~ Nope. Should I be?
Is anyone jealous of you? ~ I hope not.
Do you love anyone? ~ Of course. My family.
Do any of your friends have children? ~ Yes, most of them.
What do you usually do during the day? ~ Sleep. I work at night shift.
Do you hate anyone that you know right now? ~ Nope. Life is too short to hate someone.
Do you like cats? ~ Nope. Unfortunately, I don't like pets.

More here.......

TGIF!

I got approved from the site sponsorship for my third blog, and I hope I could get it up and running within the next two weeks. Although, there's still more to do on that project and one of them is for to familiarize myself WP.

Weekend will be a blast, I'm sure. We'll spend the day in Cavite for the kids' swimming time. Sunday will be family time and also for me to do some errands.

Today... will sleep in the morning and hit the gym this afternoon. Happy TGIF!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:05 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow that's a lot of info. might copy it and post mine sometime :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:10 AM #
 

hehe paborito ko candy bar eh milky way.. sarap.

Posted by Blogger sadako @ 8:41 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +