Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Batman - Dark Knight


Me and my friends watched BATMAN - The Dark Knight last Saturday @ Eastwood, Libis. We went there early because it's a 2 and a half hour movie. So we bought 2 large pop corn buckets to fill us up. The movie house was full.

I really liked Heath Ledger as the Joker in the movie. He really portrayed it well. Very different from his other movies. And also I'm not a fan of Christopher Nolan so blowing of buildings, gun fighting, and all the killings is really not my thing. But the I love the car and the motorcycle though.

All in all, the movie was great. I'm sure will it rate excellent to those Christopher Nolan fans out there. By the way, two of my friends who was sat on my right was distracted by lovers, who were suppose to be watching the movie but didn't. We end up talking about them instead of the movie LOL.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:12 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +