Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eastwood with friends

After the Hancock experience, we just can't get enough. So we scheduled another gimmick when Batman is on and this time, we headed to Eastwood. It's the first time in years that I went to Eastwood to watch a movie and not go to work haha. So me and Aimzster stumbled at MRT North ave station. Yeah, we were suppose to meet in Cubao. We took a cab bound to Eastwood. We met up with the rest of the gang in the ticket booth. And the movie was 4:40pm so we had plenty of time. Since I only had 2 hours of sleep, we went to Starbucks for coffee. Then it was movie time! We bought 2 large pop corn bucket to fill us up. The movie was great too.

Then came dinner time. Malen recommended SEAFOOD ISLAND.

~ Aimzster at Seafood Island ~

We ordered All crab rice, Seafood sinigang and calamares. Yeah, it's not everyday we eat sea food so nilubos na namin LOL. When our order came, it was a whopping all crab feast!


















~ Ruthie and Aimz getting ready for battle! ~ Lizz and Malen just can't wait! ~




















~ "BEFORE and AFTER!" By: The certified PGs (patay-gutom). ~


After that delicious meal, we watched After Image perform. It was also years since I last saw these guys. I had my eyes on the bassist, who was previously with Francis Magalona's band before.

~ After Image on stage... ~

Then after their performance, we went back stage because Ruthie bought a CD and she wants it autographed. And we ended up taking pictures with the band members instead LOL.


















~ Malen and Ruthie with the Band's bassist ~ Lizz with Wency Cornejo. ~


The night was still young and we had to go to DQ for an ice cream treat! Aimz and Ruthie had an Oreo treat and a mud pie ice cream for me!

~ DQ fans ~

Of course I did not forget Malen who deserves a treat for helping me setting up my wordpress blog. Thank you! Thank you!

~ Banana split.. wow! ~

I got home at 2 in the morning. Till the next movie and pigging out treat!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:16 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +