Thursday, July 24, 2008

yaya blues

3 days ago, the little angel fell from the bed under the yaya's supervision while I was taking a bath. I heard a disturbing thump on the floor and followed by a loud cry. I quickly got out of the bathroom still soaked with soap. I asked what happened? The yaya said the little angel fell from the bed. I got angry, of course. And what made me burst with more anger was that she didn't see how she fell. In other words, she was not looking.

The little angel's long time yaya left about 3 weeks ago and this is the replacement. She was suppose to take care of the little kiddo when it's time for me to sleep (I work night shift), but obviously the little kiddo doesn't like her. She couldn't give the little kiddo a decent bath, which end up me taking care of the little kid all afternoon. It's not that I don't want to, but I can't go to the office without any sleep. Can you?

Anyway, the next day, I got home and found out that the little kiddo had a fever. The hubby said, she threw up 3 times in the bed the night before. We were thinking she had pilay because of the nasty fall the night before. So yesterday, we went to a local elderly to have her check and Thank God, she had no pilay. Unfortunately, she still has fever.

The hubby took the time off this morning so we can bring the little angel to the doctor. We had blood tests and Thank God again, no dengue. We found out that she has sore tonsils again because of the ice cream and sweets she ate these couple of days. Anyway, she's still sick now but I'm certain she'll get better in the coming days. I hope sooner though.

And yesterday, one of the house help said that she'll be leaving on Sunday. Too bad because we liked her. The FIL asked the other house help (the one who let the little angel fell from the bed) if she wants to leave too, and she said yes and she requested to leave before the month ends. Since we don't want her anymore (because of the incident), we decided that she can leave on Sunday too.

This yaya blues is giving me a headache. Considering the little angel is sick and my schedule will change to mid-shift next week because of the training. I hope everything will turn out okay.

I only had 2 hours of sleep and now it's almost time for me to take a bath and go to work again. The little angel had on and off sleep this afternoon because of the fever. And she demands to sleep while I hold her tight. Lambing.

For now, the only thing that cheers the little angel is by watching Toy Story, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast while me beside her.

Still have to update the other blogs in the office hehehe. Oh it's time to go...

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:02 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +