Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hardware

My husband and I were planning to re-decorate the bedroom. The floor needs to be replaced, big time. And we also plan to remove dresser which is taking up all the space. We plan to get the separate so we can move it around the room. I was thinking of putting tiles on the floor because it will be easy to clean and it will look nicer and bright. Re-decorating the room is not complete with the door hardware that we need. I hope we can get this done before Christmas.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:14 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +