Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF

I'm starting this meme and I hope some of you can join me every Friday. Rules are simple: Just list down the things that you're thankful. It could be anything from the shoes you've wanted to answered prayers. And then post the banner, link it back here and don't forget to put your comment so I can visit you. Enjoy!

TGIF!

The other day, I felt so down, lonely and depressed that I didn't go to work for 2 days. Yes, I was that stressed out. But I was able recover from this emotional turmoil with the help of my sisters.

I'm thankful... for my sisters. Words of inspiration helped me realize that I have to live my life to the fullest.

I'm thankful... for another year with the hubby. Yesterday, the hubby turned big 3-0 and we are happy to be together.

I'm thankful... because we'll have another party tomorrow for my sister's birthday. It's time to bond with family and friends again!

I'm thankful... because the party's not over! We'll be having lunch here at home on Sunday and hubby's side of the family will be here. And we invited friends too. It's time to bond with them again. I love parties.

I'm thankful... for giving us the opportunity to travel. We'll be leaving for Davao next week and we are all excited!

Thanks... to the sheriff who never fails to give me assignments. Paid ops had helped me with a lot of things.

And I'm simply thankful for this day and for more days to come!

Tagging Malen, Aimz, Ruthie, Winnie, Kathycot, Litzie, Alpha and Yen.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:17 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +