Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thank you Chuvaness!

Thank you Chuvaness for featuring me as the blog of the moment on her humble home. I really appreciate it! Yeah, I remember that picture. It was taken from the Battle of the band event from the company were we both worked. I asked to my mom to braid my hair like that and I borrowed the rocker custom from sister's fashion show! LOL


To Ms. Chuvaness, Thank you for the friendship! haha Cheers to us (with the super friends) and to many years come!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:32 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +