Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF

Friday again. Another day to be thankful....

I'm thankful today because the Internet connection seems to be holding on that I was able to update some posts here.

I'm thankful because I got home safe. Imagine, I left the office at exactly 10pm and then I got home at 1:15am. The traffic was so bad, people were already shouting from their cars.

I'm thankful for the friends that I'm going to meet tomorrow. They are my friends whom I'm with everyday. They help release the tension and stress from work.

I'm thankful for the other night, when I went to bed, my little angel hugged me and she made sure her arms were around my neck. She even pulled my head closer to hers until she fell asleep. It was a magical feeling.

I'm thankful for the family trip two weeks from now. We filed vacation leaves and we also bought the tickets early this week. We are so looking forward to this trip. I'm sure it's going to be exciting!

I'm thankful because the sample make-up I ordered a month ago from Everyday Minerals, came in the mail today. I can't wait to try their products because I'm getting good reviews from it.

I'm thankful because I received an email from my sister in Dubai. I miss them so much.

I'm thankful because I was able to catch a great deal again from a UK store. I bought 2 blouses and a jacket for only Php100. The husband said, "Kung san mura, andun ka." LOL I'm just practical. I rather spend my hard earned money together with my family instead of buying materials things for myself. Yup, that's me.

I'm thankful because I receive a new song from Aimz that we're going do this Saturday. I love it! I'm listening to it right now. It's very warm and full of love.

I'm thankful not because it's Friday today, but because of the blessings I constantly receive from up above. Happy Weekend.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:57 AM

Read or Post a Comment

yea. I was reminded to be thankful over the last few days too! life's great only when we really open our eyes and hearts to things that matter.

Posted by Blogger stan @ 8:31 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +