Friday, September 12, 2008

Perfect Blend Of Friendship

This is a long over due tag from Andrea. Sorry for the delay but I had to so much things to do these past few days and add to that, the Internet connection is crappy because of the rain. Enough with the excuses hehe... Thanks for the tag!


These past few days has been very busy and because of that, I would really want to spend one afternoon with a close friend and a cup of brewed coffee. But for now, I need to check paint booth online before the little angel calls me again.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:21 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +