Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

Can you believe it's already September? And before I know it, it's Christmas time again! Woah! I'm starting to think for things to buy for myself hahaha. I noticed that everybody has a DSLR cam and I'm beginning to complain shots taken from an ordinary digicam. A friend advised me to get one as well but I'm having seconds thoughts because I need to check the budget. I can afford it but it will take away our planned trip this November. And to think we've been planning that trip for almost a year already. Another gadget I'm thinking to buy is a new cellphone. My current one is just a plain phone made in China and it's giving a headaches! Imagine this, text messages I received are sometimes a couple of hours late! And sometimes, I don't receive any at all. The signal is also poor that I cannot make a call inside the house. The only feature I like about it is the dual sim and that's it. Camera feature is also very poor. Argh. I'm planning to get a Nokia phone because Motorola doesn't work for me too. I'm wishing N82 would drop down a little bit.

Work has been pretty tiring this week because of the sudden change of shift. I really don't like going to the office at day time. I feel I can't do any errands in the house. And I've crawling on my blogging schedule because of the time constraint. Paid opps is also lesser this week. I wonder why =(

It's my dad's birthday party on Sunday and Zitros planned a birthday bash for him at our parents house. We invited close friends and guests. Food is already taken care of, thanks to my mom and my other sisters. I'm in charge with the band. Yes, we have guest musicians as well and not to mention the house band--MARRY ME AMY will be playing too hahaha! It'll be a blast I'm sure.

I'm thinking that sometimes things doesn't work out the way I planned them to be but despite of it all... I'm still glad I'm well, alive and is able to come home and be with my family. Now, that's a blessing. Happy weekend to all!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:31 AM

Read or Post a Comment

haping hapi ang weekend sigurado! yehey!!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:14 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +