Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bz moi

I've been busy since last week that I hardly had real updates on this site. It started the night when Winnie showed up to surprise everybody! Then we had dinner and I had office during the night. Then I met up with a friend that I haven't seen for 8 years. Gosh! Old friends kept showing up these days. Then we had plans that's turning out okay these past few days. Then dinner and night out again with Winnie--that was Friday. And left Saturday 3pm, the same day we had band practice. Yup! You've read it right. Music is on my map again and I'm excited. I see lots of potential in this group and hopefully it'll work out. Then Sunday, we were suppose to go this kiddie party but unfortunately, the hubby can't make it so me and the little angel end in TriNoMa with my parents. Then I discovered DQ's almond flavors is already out. Chocolate almond is so yummy! It's only number 2 on my list compared to the Pecan cluster that they took out. Then yesterday, we had another band practice that lasted the whole day. It was tiring but fun. It's good to be playing music again.

Then we have to finish some task for my dad's birthday bash on Sunday. It's going to be fun, I'm sure.

September, October, November, December... Waaahh! Christmas is around the corner. And we have two planned out of town trips this month and this November. Sana matuloy....

For now, there's a lot going through my mind (good and bad). But I'm still hoping for the best.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:30 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +