Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy day

This is the busiest day ever for me. I have dentist appointment after work this morning, then went to SM to buy gifts for tomorrow and then I had to go back to my dentist again. Before I knew it, was already 5 in the afternoon which left me no time to sleep because I need to go to work in the evening. I realize that I haven't eaten anything for the rest of the day. Then I started feeling a dizzy because lack of sleep. It's another record breaker. I've been awake for more than 30 hours by now. So I decided not to go to work for tonight. I don't want to sacrifice my health to just one day at work. So the hubby fetched me and together we went home. Now I'm stealing a couple of hours of sleep because I need to check the Wilmington NC real estate I saw online.

Then tomorrow, we will go to Eastwood to meet up with Winnie and the rest of my high school friends. It's Winnie's last day here and she'll be leaving for US on Saturday. Looking forward on long chats and cold drinks tomorrow night!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:38 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +