Monday, August 25, 2008

Winnie's here!

Yup she's here in the Philippines and she arrived last Friday. She said last week that she has a surprise and this was it. So here's the story .... I received a text message from Cynch inviting us for dinner Saturday because a special guest requested our presence. This special guest also mentioned to bring our little angel because a 3 yr old will be joining as well. First, I thought it was Winnie but I said, nah! Because she didn't mentioned that she's coming home and besides Winter is turning 3 yr old this December so technically she's not 3 yet. But I really really wanted to go so I told the husband about it and he guessed too that it was Winnie. I confirm to Cynch that we'll be coming and she asked if I already knew who it was. I told her that the hubby's guess was Winnie and what to do you know... he was right. I cried silent tears that night. Come on! We haven't seen each other for 12 years! So I was excited and nervous at the same.

Then came Saturday. I was already ready when the hubby came home. We stopped by at SM and bought Red Ribbon cake. I send a text message to Cynch that we're almost there. She called back and said that they are going to be a little late but we could go in and wait inside the house. So we watched Superman on HBO while we waited and the little angel was already feeling at home. Moments later they arrived. We saw Winter first and Princess--Winnie's sister. Then went Winnie appeared at door and she was shouting... Oh ano?! hahaha Then I shouted too LOL. We hugged and was speechless for a few moments LOL. Malamang hindi alam sasabihin.

We talked, greeted and played with our kids then ate dinner. Our high school friends staring coming and before I knew it, every body's having fun. We let the kids stay upstairs in the bedroom while grown ups talk downstairs. Drinks were served. I like the jiggers and the vodka! Promise ang sarap! Winnie and I had a few moments to talk and she said they have a family emergency that's why they're here now and it's also a perfect time to see us. She'll be staying here for 8 days so we plan to go out before they leave this weekend.

~ After dinner. Picture with high school friends. ~


~ Cheers! ~

~ Picture taking. ~

~ Balik bayan with the boys... ~

There was also a Hawaiian dance number from Princes, Winnie's sister. She's so pretty complete with the dress. Ang galing nya talaga.

~ Princess. ~

Time was indeed so fast when you're having fun because it was already late, as in super late. That explains why the little angel was having tantrums. Hubby can sense that I don't want to leave yet but we had no choice because the little angel doesn't want to sleep and kept saying "Go home please... go home please."

Some friends were not able to make it but if they were there, kulang pa siguro ang isang gabi LOL. I'm very grateful to see a friend that I missed for so many years. More pictures *here*

~ Welcome home. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:51 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +