Saturday, August 23, 2008

Excited today

My high school friend texted me the other day, telling me that we have a small get together dinner at their house this Saturday. Yup, that's today. She said that she has a "special guest" that requested my presence but she would not say who it is. I told the hubby about it and confirm to my friend that we are coming later this evening. The hubby told me who he thinks the the secret guest is, but I still have doubts because it's been a while since we saw each other. I mean it's been a long long time. If that person shows up later at the dinner, I don't know what I would do! Promise! LOL. I'm still trying to prepare myself and I'm very excited. Yes, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Argh! I'm speechless. I'm sure it will be a great get together later this evening. Waaaahhh!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:33 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Cynthia just posted your pics! Winnie's home???! Sneaky, sneaky! Looks like you guys had lots of fun =). You must've been super happy.

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 3:53 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +