Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thank you

My friend from high school posted an entry that made me felt lucky. Introducing her to the blogging world was difficult because knowing her, OMG she's so tamad (lazy) LOL. I remembered way back in high school, I would force her to write me a letter. I would compose the letter the night before in a fancy stationary and her letter for me was obviously written, like just after breakfast in a plain scratch paper, but I don't mind of course. It was hard when she went to the US and there's no Internet connection back then. I would wait for 2 weeks before she gets my letter and I would probably get her letter in another 2 weeks. That's if she would write me back as soon as she receive my letter. But it was worth the wait because of the 3 pages (sometimes back-to-back) letter I get from her. I still have those letters though.

Now we have our own families, we can't wait until we meet again. And we're excited for Lanna and Winter to meet--our kids about the same age!

I was surprised on the entry she posted few days back because it has a picture of me (nene pa). I can't even remember I gave her that picture. May dedication pa daw. I'm sure corny yung sinulat ko LOL.

To Winnie. Thanks for being my friend... best friend for 12 years.

~ Thanks Winnie! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +