Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kepen!

Happy Birthday dear sister! May you have many more birthdays to come... (gasgas na yang line na yan...) To be honest? You are one lucky girl! Because you are the bunso. And being the bunso has it's own perks in zitrobellez' lives... come on man... new laptop, PSP, new clothes, birthday celeb this Saturday... woah! bunso ka nga! And my gift to you is that I'd made sure all your friends will get drunk this Saturday wahahahahaha!

I know sometimes I made your life a living hell, but hey! that's why I'm here for. That's my purpose as a big sister LOL. We love you.

~ Happy Birthday Kepen! ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +