Friday, August 8, 2008

TGIF @ 08.08.08

There's another reason to be thankful today! The hubby got a package from my MIL and it's all for the little angel. The package includes 3T dresses, shirts, skirt and oh I love the overall--it's so cute. She also has a new Disney princess backpack and hair accessories, which is not included in the picture because she was already playing with it. Thank you!

~ Thank you MIL. ~

Look how time flies so fast... it's already Friday! And we're excited this coming weekend. It's Amandine's Birthday tomorrow (Little Angel's cousin), we'll going to their place and probably spend time with them. Yeah, there's no big time party this time because she'll celebrate her birthday in School on Monday. So we'll probably to go mall and eat out tomorrow. And on Sunday, it's Lincoln's first Birthday! (Hubby's nephew) and we're all excited. I just love kiddie parties.

The weather seemed to be fine because we have no rains anymore. So that's good. And the little angel is eating more nowadays. Her yaya (nanny) is doing a great job too. Thank God. I hope it'll last a year or more this time.

And today is 08.08.08! Some says it's lucky because of the number 8. My officemate got married this morning. 08.08.08 @ 8AM. Sinulit ang swerte. I don't know how to attract lucky vibrations and all that stuff. All I know is that I'm already lucky to have my little angel with me.

Let's be happy and stay happy because it's Friday @ 08.08.08!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:17 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Those are beautiful dresses! Oo nga 8.8.8 now! San we all get lucky;) Btw, got you tag here!

http://yennygirl.com/?p=2184

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:36 PM #
 

You're right, the pink overall caught my eyes as well. What a little girl Lj is =). And what generous MIL you have =).

Happy birthdays to your niece and nephew. Kainan weekend! I haven't been to a lot of kiddie parties but I'm sure they're fun especially if Keyan's having fun.

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 4:20 PM #
 

Awwww those are cute clothes for your lil angel!

Posted by Blogger MAARTE @ 1:56 AM #
 

I love it when MIL's send cool stuff for the kids!

I was so busy on Friday that I didn't even notice that it was 8.8.8, :-(

I hope you can come join me for brand new Pet Peeve Tuesdays!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:08 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +