Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A few of my favorite things.

Grab from Alpha.

1. food: popcorn, potato chips, pretzels, pizza, pasta.
2. movie: The Notebook, 50 first dates and a lot more.
3. song: Songs by Paramore.
4. color: black, red, pink
5. outdoor activity: Out of town trips (beach)
6. season: summer
7. book: I used to read books before when I had time.
8. store: many
9. car: honda
10. animal: I like to "look" at them but never want to pet them.

It's already Wednesday and that reminds me that I need to check out financial reporting before the end of the week. I heard that we can learn a lot from it. Gotta go for now.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:06 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +