Sunday, August 10, 2008

My yesterday and today...

Tagged again by Yennygirl... I like it! :D


Here are the Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday {8.9.08}
1. Amandine's 4th Birthday. (Little Angel's cousin).
2. We had Conti's lunch at my sister's residence in LP. Yummy
3. Little angel and her cousin played toys all afternoon. I should have taken pictures of Amandine's toys. Believe me.. ang dami dami talga! wahhh.
4. I didn't watch the Beijing Olympics. I was busy taking care of the little kiddo.
5. Little angel rode a (mini) ferris wheel for the first time and she was not afraid. (Pixie forest)
6. I was awake for more than 24 hours! Been awake Friday afternoon (from office), whole day Saturday and then we got home 12 mid night.

Today {8.10.08}
1. Got up early and when home to Bulacan.
2. Attend mass at 9AM
3. Ate lunch together with SIL and her hubby at home.
4. Little angel and I had an early afternoon nap.
5. Went to Lincoln's first birthday @ Jollibee fairview.
6. Little angel played with her new toys.

Participants :GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life’s Adventur” / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah’s Blog / MeiYah’s PhotoBlog / MeiYah’s World / MeiYah’s Sweet Nothings / Sheng’s Simple Thoughts / My Wonderful Life / Me and Mine / Little Peanut / Pea in a Pod / Creative in Me / Notable Bistro / Sugarmagnolias /Around the World / Welcome To My World / Your blog/s here

Now tagging... Winnie, Malen, Amy, Ruthie, Michellie, Hannah.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:30 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +