Thursday, August 14, 2008

Describe my day

Snag from Kathy.

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | When Mom Speaks | Walk on Red| Kathycot | Buhaymisis |Kathycot cooks | Welcome To My World | YOUR BLOG HERE

YESTERDAY, I:

1. I was late in the office because I woke up late in the afternoon.
2. Was able to use my new UK jacket in the office.
3. Finished my interview and exam. I hope I did well.
4. Was able to eat my packed lunch. Amplaya and shrimps.
5. Was able to seat-in in one of the up-skills training.
6. I was so sleepy...

How about you? how was your day yesterday or today? Winnie, Amy, Malen, Ruthie, Hannah, Dez, Rocks.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:30 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +