Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my dear sister! My Rugged doll duo, Zitros' guitarist and Marry Me Amy's drummer (hahaha dami nating banda, akala mo malufet...) I miss the times when we would setup our music instruments and would play and sing until 1AM. She would force me to memorize the lyrics and make me sing her compositions. If there's one wish I want to come true--that wish would be--for her making it in the Music industry. She has such great talent as a composer. I admit that I'm having a hard time making my own music, but once she started a piece, I discovered that I could finish it.

Now that she's in Dubai pursuing her professional career, I know that she can make her dream come true. And that Zitrobellez will always be here to support her.

Happy Birthday sis! We miss and love you... Kita-kitz sa December waaaahh!

~ Reivel in Dubai. ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:59 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +