Saturday, August 16, 2008

Full packed weekend

Yup! You've read it right... We have a full packed weekend today. First it's my sister's birthday bash at my BIL's resort in Cavite. Little angel and I just arrived here in qc to prepare stuff for my sister's party later. We'll be heading there right after lunch. I haven't slept a wink this morning. I plan to sleep a little bit before we leave though but after I finish my updates of course. I have so little paid ops this past few weeks but I'm still happy. Better than nothing, right?

Then tomorrow we'll go to another first birthday in LP. I'm sure the little angel will have lots of fun again. Weekend is just so short! I hope they made weekends longer... like 3 or 4 days perhaps? Although we'll get long weekend this time, but my work does not permits me. And speaking of work, I hope I'll get picked to do the project in the office or I'll get a chance to be with another department? We'll see. I'm praying... Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +