Saturday, August 23, 2008

Melbourne Cup

I was able to grab a chat with my auntie the other day. We talked about the petition and sponsorship of my cousin and his family. They were suppose to fix their papers for Canada until my cousin's wife changed her mind. I though it was bad decision to turn down an invitation like that. But the real reason is my cousin's wife has another invitation for Australia. So it's their decision to go the Australia. And that I found about Australia is that they have rich cultures, great opportunities and tons of hobbies like the Melbourne Cup to keep them busy while having fun.BuyBlogReviews.com

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:11 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +