Saturday, August 30, 2008

Eraserheads reunion concert

I received a text message from my sister who was in the Eheads' concert this evening, that the concert was cut because Ely Buendia was rushed to the hospital. According to the message, the band had a 30 minute break but they never returned on stage. After about 40 minutes, a person came out and announced that Ely was already rushed to the hospital because of poor health. I think he hasn't fully recovered yet because his mom died last Aug. 28. Who wouldn't right? I hope there would be another Eheads reunion concert and I pray that Ely would recover. And the reason why I did not make it to the concert because Marry Me Amy had their first band practice the same day and time with the new drummer and I could not miss it in the whole world. More updates to come.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:49 PM

Read or Post a Comment

i am one of the many who went thru hyskul wid eraserheads songs plaing in the background.... one of the many who worships the band.....one of the many who thinks that eheads is the best pinoy band ever......i have been waiting for years for this reunion concert to happen but sadly i wasnt able to go coz i went wid my lola and aunt to manila peninsula instead..... now i know i wont be able to forgive myself for not going to the concert instead....

just watching the video made me cry..... hearing ely's voice at the start of alapaap made me weep.....sana nandun ako...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:09 AM #
 

Hey guys!
Some pictures of the event can be seen here:

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/27556/3hc1rsq86z5yepm

And a video of the intro here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPx1p952kKo

Posted by Blogger SirNicolay @ 10:35 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +