Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kids Talk #1

Here's one of many funny kid's talk we experienced with our daughters. I've collated more and there's more to come...

My sister's daughter, Amandine had an upcoming exam in school the next day so she decides to make an exercise activity on a piece of paper to review her. My sister drew shapes of all sorts on a piece of paper and asked Amandine to answer it. My sister handed the paper and piece of crayon to her....

Sister: Honey, can you do this exercise...? *while she handed a piece of crayon*
Amandine threw the crayon, stood up and did a jumping jack while counting 1...2...3...4...!!!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +