Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I was very busy this weekend that I failed to go to work last Saturday plus missed blogging too. We were all busy preparing for the birthday bash last Sunday. My mom prepared the food, my sister decorated the place and I was in-charge with the band set-up. All in all, it turned out to be great. Visitors enjoyed the food and the music! Then we helped clean up my parent's place too. I was so tired and sleepy that I forgot my laptop's power adapter which is the reason why I had no updates yesterday. Then when I got to the office, our group was on another VLAN which explains why we don't have connections. But the VLAN is up, and I'm stealing 15 minutes just to post an update.

More updates and pictures to come. And to our dad... Belated Happy Birthday to you!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:07 AM

Read or Post a Comment

thanks ulit sa invite liz! enjoy! dami food, ganda tugtugan! sa uulitin! belated happy birthday!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:54 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +