Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

I was thinking of a title for today's post and then I saw my sister's status on YM. I offer my prayers to the relatives and friends whom their loved one was taken away from them on that tragic day.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
We still experience little rain today which explains the crappy Internet connection. Due to this intermittent connection, I'm still in the process of uploading the videos which was long over due. My Internet connection with Smart Bro ends this October. I was thinking of getting another provider because I can't afford to have this kind of service with them. My time is precious... naks.

Paid opps also is very little but still I am grateful because I'm earning even if it's just way small compared to other mommy bloggers. Thank you for the blessing.

Two weeks from now, it's my sister and hubby's birthday and they are already planning a little celebration. So my weekends are occupied again. Then a few days after that, hopefully, our little trip will push through. I'm very excited. I pray airfare would go down a little bit more so we can save more.

Oh well, that's all for now.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:14 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +