Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Smartbro wireless is nothing but crap

Sept. 17 - 12:12AM
I asked the husband to go to the Smart wireless center yesterday to report about our disconnected Internet connection. I gave him the billing statement, the receipt from last month and the latest receipt this for month which I just paid last Saturday. Then I came home 30 minutes ago, eager to see myself online but unfortunately, it's still not connected. The hubby said he was turned away by the customer service personnel because the "process" should be--we had to call their so-called call center to troubleshoot the issue. And for us to call this call center, we need to use a smart sim since we don't have a landline. At this point, my temper had gotten way up the roof. They expect us to buy the shitty sim pack just to call their call center to troubleshoot first the issue? No way man! They should have dispatched a technician here because the connection is down for 3 freaking days already. Since the husband is not the "ma-reklamo" type, he just left and went home.

I'm not saying that I know everything but I already troubleshot this issue and all I can say is that their problem is on their end. I've been knowledgeable, experienced and working with Internet connection for more than 5 years because that what I do for a living. And I've tried every possible scenario there is. Reboot computer, mac cloned the mac address, power cycle everything, tried to connect the laptop directly to the modem, power cycle again, release/renewed ip address, disable/enable lan card, reboot laptop again, force lan card speed and even tried another computer but still we CANNOT get an ip address from their end.

This problem has been making me frustrated every time I get home. I have sites to maintain, I have paid ops to do, I have important emails to send, I have important people to chat with... in other words--I have a life online.

This Smartbro service is nothing but crap. They pushed me to limits. Now they will loose another customer.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:18 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +