Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF

Here's the birthday update of my dad's birthday bash last Sunday. I just finished uploading the pictures the other day and the videos yesterday. Internet connection is still crappy but not as worst as yesterday. Here's some of the pictures.

~ Birthday banner made by my sister M. ~




~ Then we enjoyed cool jazz music by our musician friends while we eat
scrumptious meal prepared by my mom. ~

~ My band mates and our manager re-united after 8 years,
together with the talented Aimz ~

Then Marry Me Amy performed with their carrier single--Gusto ko. Hahaha Parang totoo ah!


~ Marry Me Amy. That's Aimz on vocals and moi on bass. ~


The party lasted dinner time. And after the band, we set-up the projector so we can play the surprise video for our dad.

~ Here's my sister M, introducing the video. ~


~ The video was followed by a surprise video from my two sisters in Dubai
which I didn't include here. ~

It was a blessing to see and meet friends at my dad's birthday bash and it also feels great to play music again! TGIF TO EVERYONE!

Labels: , ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

yak! anlapad ko sa picture! hahahaha
salamat sa kainan liz! sa uulitin!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:28 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +