Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sept. 15 - 11:45PM

Since the Internet connection is down, I wrote on the notepad last night.

Sept. 15 - 11:45PM
It's been two days since our Internet connection broke down. I was not able to check the connection last Saturday since we were out the whole day. We attended a kiddie party at Max's in Glorietta, then went to MOA to wait for the hubby and stayed an hour at Starbucks in Macapagal. It was a fun for us that's why I can't wait to get home and blog about it. My contract with my Internet provided will end this October and I really really want another service. Besides the crappy intermittent connection, they don't have any customer service. We had to literally drag our asses to the nearest mall where they accommodate such concern. I've seen some posters here that PLDT is already available in our area. Compared to Smartbro which I pay Php999 a month, PLDT is promoting a combination of Internet service plus a wireless landline for only Php990. But I am not sure if their service is good in this area. I wanted Bayantel though because their connection is great and the customer service is good in QC. I've installed a wireless router at my parent's house and I haven't had any problems since then. Despite the four wireless laptops connected to it with a Bayantel service, connection is still smooth. And once we experienced downtime, we called and the technician was dispatched wherein 24 hours. Now that's a great customer service right.

On the other hand, my weekendsnapshot photos are still in the hard drive waiting to be posted and it's very very late! Not to the mention the updates and paid ops I have in line. No Internet connection is making me insane. Without it, I feel lost!

On The Little Angel...
She speaks a lot now. More clearer words and long sentences. On my daddy's birthday bash, some visitors were saying their goodbyes and I was surprised when the little angel asked, "Where are the people going?" Hahaha Then I said, their going home. Then yesterday when we were at SM department store paying at the cashier, the little angel asked, "What is she doing?" Then I said, she's counting the money we gave her. Then she looked at the other lady and asked again, "What about her... what she is doing?" It was obvious that the lady was on the phone talking with someone. I noticed that the cashier was smiling at us. When we got our change, the little angel said, "Goodbye! Thank you!" How cute!

Trip updates...
We were able to reserve a good flight deal and I already gave the money to my dad so he can book and pay for it. I'm pretty excited. Yesterday, we were checking this laptop bags at the mall. I was interested with the black back pack, but it's Php2,000. For me, it's pricey and I am not sure about the brand. I plan to go another store next week though. And my budget is only Php1,500 hehehe. Do any of you can recommend a durable laptop bag which is not too pricey ha. Apprecite it.

I also made a list of things that we need to bring and I realised that it'll not fit in our 50L bag. We might be need another bag, a big gym-type traveling bag maybe. I dunno.

On the other hand...
My Monday was not a good day to start the week. First, no Internet connection. Second, the van that I was riding earlier on the way to the office had an accident. But everybody was safe. Third, my schedule for this week is mid again so I had to go to the office from 1pm to 10pm. That's means the band practice is cancelled Argh, and leaving home during the day, which is very hot and arriving at home very very late. Fourth, I usually get good deal of clothes from ukay-ukay but when I check there earlier, the prices are high. I don't want to pay Php220 for a dress, it's too pricey. Ukay-ukay means paying less. I'll just wait for a sale promo and I hope the dress that I wanted it still there. Fifth, I was waiting for the bus in the Cubao when I look up and saw a full moon. And lastly, went I arrived here at home at 11:30pm (yes, it's very late), the hubby told me that the little angel has a slight fever. Tsk!

I think this is just one of those days what things are not working out what I wanted them to be. But life goes on. Somehow we have to face and embrace it. And oh, the countdown has started... only 100 days before Christmas! Looking forward to it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:13 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +