Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back online

While I was busy with my band practice yesterday, the hubby called Smartbro and had them check the connection here. I was surprised to received a phone call that their going to come here and check the signal. The technicians went this morning and checked everything. The problem was the signal was blocked that's why we are getting a very low signal which explains the intermittent connection. They adjusted the antenna alignment and the connection is back on. They recommend me to test the signal for a few days and if symptoms persists, they have to extend the antenna higher. But so far the connection is smooth as of this writing and I hope it'll stay connected 24/7. And oh, I'll be on night shift this week hooray!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:04 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I have been experienced downtime of my network before and it's really frustrated. I HATE that! Feel like my days are missing something when I can't go online... :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:55 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +